Certificate 3 Guarantee Program (Funded by the Queensland Government)
Certificate 3 Guarantee Fact Sheet
The Certificate 3 Guarantee program supports eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III qualification and increase their skills to move into employment, re-enter the workforce or advance their career. It also supports school students to access training and Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing fee-free training in high priority qualifications.
Students will no longer be eligible for a Queensland government-subsidised training if they complete the qualification level targeted through the program.
Certificate III Courses Available
See the Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415)
See the Certificate III in Business Administration course page for more information
Course Entry Requirements
- Basic computer skills, including searching the internet, using digital devices and Microsoft applications, managing files, installing programs, updating software and protecting your computer
- Adequate language, literacy and numeracy skills
Student Contribution Fee
All students under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program must contribute toward the cost of their training.
The student contribution fee for the Certificate III in Business Administration is $20 ($50 non-concessional). Students who do not meet the eligibility criteria of the Certificate 3 Guarantee program must pay the full course price of $3000.
Definition of Concessional Participants
- Students (or their partner or guardian) who hold a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students;
- School students enrolled in a VETiS program;
- Students with a disability; or
- Students who are adult prisoners.
A participant can be unemployed and seeking work or working on a full-time, part-time or casual basis.
Acceptance is subject to eligibility criteria and availability.
*In-Class option may not be offered if there are insufficient enrolments.