Certificate 3 Guarantee Program (Funded by the Queensland Government)
Certificate 3 Guarantee Fact Sheet
The Certificate 3 Guarantee supports eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification and increase their skills to move into employment, re-enter the workforce or advance their career. The program also supports school students to access training and Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing fee-free training in high priority qualifications.
Students will no longer be eligible for a Queensland government-subsidised training if they complete the qualification level targeted through the program.
Certificate III Courses Available
See the BSB30415 – Certificate III in Business Administration course page for more information
Course Entry Requirements
- Basic computer skills, including searching the internet, using digital devices and Microsoft applications, managing files, installing programs, updating software and protecting your computer
- Adequate language, literacy and numeracy skills
Please Note: If you qualify for the Certificate 3 Guarantee program, and you use it to enrol and complete your studies of a relevant qualification, you will not be able to access this program in the future.
Student Contribution Fee
All students under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program must contribute toward the cost of their training.
The student contribution fee for the Certificate III in Business Administration is $20 ($50 non-concessional). Students who do not meet the eligibility criteria of the Certificate 3 Guarantee program must pay the full course price of $2,210.
Definition of Concessional Participants
- Students (or their partner or guardian) who hold a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students;
- School students enrolled in a VETiS program;
- Students with a disability; or
- Students who are adult prisoners.
A participant can be unemployed and seeking work or working on a full-time, part-time or casual basis.
Acceptance is subject to eligibility criteria and availability.*
*In-Class option may not be offered if there are insufficient enrolments.